Saturday, March 03, 2007

one more...

Here's another one I just finished up! It was done before but I didn't like it so I took it apart and re-did some of it. I'm glad I did - I like it much better now! When I started this layout I thought it would look awesome with blue and purple papers (because of her shirt), well, can you believe I didn't have a single sheet of purple patterned paper in my stash?! Yah, it's definitely not my favorite color but I would have liked just one sheet this time! Oh well. The pink works, I think and I even managed to restrain from going and buying some purple paper, cuz we all know I wouldn't have left the store with just one sheet of paper! LOL! (Inspired by a layout done by Joanna Bolick)
The journaling is about how fast I feel Helayna is growing up already! Sigh... I suppose this will be how I always feel, huh?!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hardly ever have purple in my stash either!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oh, she looks so grownup with her hair like that! Good for you to use the paper you have instead of shopping. ((( HUGS )))

11:21 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

She's looking like her mom when she was a baby with those marshmallow cheeks. I love them! Great layout, paper choice and photos. I actually really like it with the pink. Thanks for sharing.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Those bumbo seats are so cool! I love hwo you used the exclamation marks! Smart!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great layouts, Heather!! Yay for getting back into scrapping! Especially having fun with the pink! :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think the pink looks perfect. I love her hair and yes she is getting big.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at her! :) She is just precious Heather! I can't wait to catch up on the rest of your blog!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love seeing your pages again Heather, and how could you not scrap those wonderful pics??

5:17 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I have to get one of those for James (bumby). She is so cute again Heather. Gotta love that hair!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger MonaS! said...

The lo looks great with the pink. I LOVE her hair - she is DEFINITELY getting cuter every day! I love coming to your blog and seeing your photos and los of your little sweetie.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Gooch said...

Wow Helayna looks like such a big girl. It's so amazing how quickly they change--isn't it! I really need to get doing some scrapbooking! Great job on your layouts Heather--as usual!! :o)

10:05 PM  
Blogger ~Carla~ said...

Beautiful LO! I love how you used the exclamation marks instead of the 'i's! Going to have to try that sometime! :)

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home