Friday, March 02, 2007

Some layouts

Whew, I'm finally going to post some of the layouts I've been working on. YAY! It's so nice to finally be scrapping again. And I have to say, it sure is fun scrapping a little girl!

A layout about my sister, Melinda and how much I miss her right now and wish she lived closer.
Super easy/quick one about being a family of 3 now.
This is an 8x8 layout for Helayna's album - I used almost a whole package of HS fuzzy rub-ons!
This one's about the day Helayna got her first vaccines - it was a very rough day - journaling is under the patterned paper on the LH side.
Thanks so much for looking!

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I love all of them! I'm so glad that you are back in the groove of creating. You always inspire me to get with it more. You have so many pictures of the beautiful Helayna that you will be good to go for a LONG time now! And of course there are more to take every day! Love you!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Beautiful layouts, Heather!! I'm so glad you're back to scrapping!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are fantastic layouts!!

Carmen

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tyler and Melinda said...

These are great. Kind of nice to just be creating for you, and not worrying about deadlines. Helayna will love seeing these when she gets older, and one day have them in her house to show her kids. I miss you both lots, too. Hugs.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

awesome awesome awesome pages!!!!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful layouts, Heather! Thanks for sharing!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Anam_Kihaku said...

beautiful.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Gorgeous layouts! i love the bottom one with the rubons. Lovely!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home